Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

CONFESSIONS

- Am getting results from an exam I did last month and gaaaaah I have a bad bad feeling. It was hard and damn I don't think I have luck on my side.
- am 20+ and it's my first time being in love. My first boyfriend ever. Yes my first everything.
- am not as smart as my family thinks.
-I hate counting odd numbers. It makes me sad. Plus I hate to have to pronounce consonants. Prefer vowels coz the English language (I think in English) has 5 and it makes everything, my life easier.
- I sometimes have unhealthy thoughts. About murder, depression, being left out in the wild alone, Drowning. Yeah those kinds of thoughts.
- I am a loner and that's my biggest problem coz I come off as being ver social. Am not
- I am capable of hurting someone very bad if that person is a rapist.
- I have a feeling, that my family doesn't love or appreciate me as much I do loooove them with all my heart.
- am very scared of being abandoned or left out.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment