Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Watcha gonna do about it

I slept until 8:15 in the morning despite the fact that school was starting 45 mins later. Why? Coz am in luv with my bed. Mind you i live 20 mins from school. I froze my ass off to day. Why? Yeah coz smartness knows no weather. I didnt understand anything at school today. Why? Coz i came late and missed all the introduction. I bought make up today, even though i got way too much of it and should be saving. Why? Because i am addicted to make up. I didnt go to the gym today. Why? Because i had way too much fun with my friends to depart from them, so stupid me when around town with them instead. I ate lunch, dessert, lots of tea and lunch again in less than an hour. Why? I thought i was very hungry. I showered twice when i later came home. Why? I thought i was dirty after having taken out the rubbish. I am in a weird mood. Why? Because i  miss my other half.

Am so full of excuses that it makes me sick to my stomach. Why? Am young, foolish and frustrated. Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! You aren't foolish at all :(

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete